Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is this 2009's tackiest wedding?!

I am still speechless at this wedding that was sent to me via a Greek friend, could this be the tackiest wedding for 2009. I quickly have to add we have nothing to do with this, but just had to post it :)! I don't think Martha Stewart would have approved! I would love to receive any other horrendously tacky weddings if anyone out there has some, we could start a competition! Enjoy the photos!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! I have seen worse...but this is a little too much with her gown and the "girls" showing! And whats with the really long tux coats?! Thanks for sharing! How is everything going?

Jeremy Standley said...

How funny!!!!! love that cake x

A Bun Can Dance said...

Aaahhhh...
Now, where shall we start with this wedding makeover??
The fluffy skirt to the dress is very interesting and the cake.... well, all I can say is E NUMBERS.....!!!
Denise x

Wedding Trends 2009 said...

Interesting bride's dress lol

Wedding Trends 2009 said...

Interesting bride's dress lol

StephanieThompson Wedding Design said...

I agree I've seen way worse than this. I think the dress is definately a bit over the top for a traditional wedding dress, perhaps a little Las Vegas Showgirl than my taste, but I do really like their cake & decor choices. And I think without knowing the couple I'd rather them chose a wedding that's personalized to them, and if that's what the couples style is, than I think that's what's important.

Stephanie Thompson
www.stephaniethompson.ca