Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fabulous books and notecards


I am very lucky with such a talented family (me not included in this statement!) that my sister that works for Ryland Peters and Small publishers.

They produce such fabulous books, inspirational and hugely stylish. I love them and cannot get enough of their notecards, wedding books, interior styling books and the hugely new popular Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake range.

Cupcake notecards in a tin
We will be stocking selected items in our shop from the delightful notecards, William Yeoward and Jane Packer cards, wedding note cards, and some wonderful wedding styling books, many of which have been bibles to my clients over the past year! Plus I think before I place the order we will certainly be including some of the delicious cupcake accessories.

Wedding notecards

William Yeoward place name tags

I have just visited their blog to see the latest and found this wonderful new book, Perfect English, a brief introduction!


No comments: