Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Haiti Fundraising Gala Dinner


What a fabulous evening, I was not there as always love to get home to my babies!
I have heard it was a huge success and raised over 14,000 euros, fantastic news.
We were thrilled to be involved after watching all the news from this terrible disaster, it is lovely to think we did something to help out and to be given the opportunity to do so.

Let's hope all these small efforts do make a difference and albeit just our time and effort is worthwhile, a huge thank you to Maurice Boland from TRE and Nick Holland for inviting me to participate and of course my friend Patti who I have to say is probably the best event organiser here on the Costa Del Sol! She is formidable when she gets her teeth into an event!!!

Photos courtesy of Kevin Horn


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the links not working?

Reviva Weddings said...

Should be now just fixed it!