Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Wedding Inspiration Board

Bottom left to right Image Bouquet Bouquet Snow Queen
I am sitting here on this very dark morning with a raging storm and torrential rain overhead, so I have engrossed myself in creating a lovely wintery wedding board instead of looking out at a very gloomy day!
So here I am with my steaming coffee, all my Christmas lights twinkling and creating beautiful images for everyone to enjoy as we approach the big day :)
Which does remind me, I have an awful lot of wrapping to do today for a certain little person in my house!
To see the credits for the above inspiration board click on the descriptions

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Beautiful inspiration board! The bad weather over there didn't dampen your creative eye at all. Hope it clears up for you to enjoy a lovely Christmas!