Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Moroccan Affair

Images above courtesy of Reviva Weddings

Images courtesy of Wedding Chicks and Chelsea Nicole

I think you can tell I am on a Moroccan week here, not sure why! Perhaps I am having a Moroccan affair, highly unlikely I think! But it is all the vibrant colours that remind me of the summer. I love creating Moroccan events and parties, in fact it really is a very easy theme to recreate as it is predominently based on the vibrant colours of blue, purple, orange, reds but I Iove to throw in a saffron, turquoise and hot pink to bring it up to date.

Here are some of the parties we have created and decorated here in Marbella with my good friend Carlos at the Marbella Club and Puente Romano plus a few more inspiration boards I have found on my internet searches.
From a small chillout area to a large society event we have a store room full of Moroccan decorations and also steal them from others!

I also love adding in that element to our weddings here with our lanterns and candle packs and offer lots of beautiful white Moroccan style lanterns to add that detail to the day. We have also just purchased some fabulous tiny silver ones which I am very excited about which is rather sad!!!

No comments: